"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "That's one public honor belongs to me and my family!"
- Dignitas was a man's right and entitlement to public honor through personal endeavor.
- She resisted efforts among the Lubavitchers to bestow public honors on her.
- The case shows the Founding Fathers' concern with public honor.
- The award is the foundation's highest public honor for distinguished contributions to the conservative movement.
- He refused all public honours, and declined an entry in Who's Who.
- All these deeds gave public honour to the wealthy citizens and the entire city.
- He had no interest in public honours and refused invitations to stand for Parliament.
- I will do you public honor in the Senaculum.
- His property, his personal and public honor were doomed to perish.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.