"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Winners receive tickets for a $50 prize drawing.
- There was a box for a prize drawing and, with his purchase, bonnie Barber received an entry slip.
- That means would-be millionaires eagerly awaiting the prize drawings later this month are not wasting their baited breath.
- The golf event includes a silent auction and prize drawings as well as contests on different holes.
- Teachers receive continuing education credits for attending the 3 one hour presentations & prize drawings.
- The first instant game was "Up and Away", with a grand prize drawing of $100,000.
- He set up prize drawings for nonsmokers, new and old.
- Other scheduled events included a flea market, a Texas Hold 'Em tournament, a game show contest, and grand prize drawings.
- Every coupon used will become an entry in a $100,000 prize drawing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.