"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How pleased I was to see him bring back yet another girl, bound across his saddle, a new prize.
- "It's an excellent idea," he said of the new prize.
- Until the new prize sets out its stall I'm all for it.
- Henry quickly went back over to the log with his new prize.
- Here, where the warm Caribbean waters turn dark and cold, he has found a new prize.
- A new higher top prize of $100,000 was also offered for 10 spot play.
- Play then repeated in the same manner, with a new prize described.
- "He plans a feast for tonight to display his newest prize."
- Competition is hotting up for the literary world's new prize.
- And as the painters increased, so did the number of competitions, to up to three times a year with new prizes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.