"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are bonuses on top of the individual prizes, so even the 30th-place golfer could take away $50,000 or more.
- Up to 1991 only one individual prize giving was held.
- At the end of this competitions only one individual prize giving was held.
- Volunteers competed for individual and group prizes for the most hours worked.
- There are also individual prizes given out to short films.
- In time the award has come to carry great prestige as an individual prize.
- The 1986 edition of the race was unusual in that there was no individual prize awarded.
- With the passage of years, the prize list got longer so that eventually over 100 individual prizes were presented.
- In boat events such as this, the members of the various teams have to decide among themselves whether the individual prizes will be shared by all.
- Mariangela won the individual national prize - a $100,000 scholarship to the college of her choice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.