"preliminary" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The preliminary injunction therefore remained in effect for six months.
- In 1990 Israel tried to stop the book sale with a preliminary injunction.
- As a preliminary injunction, the judge's order is not the final determination in the case.
- His "preliminary injunction" against Microsoft is not a final decision.
- This preliminary injunction, however, only lasted until a full trial could be held.
- But a Federal judge said last week that he would dissolve the preliminary injunction.
- But the court later dissolved the order and refused to issue a preliminary injunction.
- "All this talk about preliminary injunctions can get crazy," he said.
- A Federal judge has issued a preliminary injunction against a second law, and that action is under appeal.
- Their request for a preliminary injunction was denied by a district court judge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.