"potato" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The last thing I want to do is to share a place with a couch potato.
- The members of my family were the original couch potatoes.
- That is too long for even a couch potato to sit still.
- Many of the animals were couch potatoes, let out only when necessary.
- Who said playing video games turns you into a couch potato?
- In the long term, it's going to make couch potatoes out of everybody.
- "I should be more active and less of a couch potato."
- The problem was how to find the middle ground where couch potato and athlete could meet.
- Another life coach might tell this couch potato to exercise.
- So do the Olympics, as any of this summer's couch potatoes can tell you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.