"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Experts often state that sloped armored plate (for increasing the protection of the tank), was first used on the T-34.
- The skimmer's armored plates had aligned themselves to blunt the likely impacts.
- The body is often protected by two or more rows of armored plates.
- They have an unusually solid skull, and many species also possess armored plates on the body.
- The cameras were all inoperative but he could see through a small armored plate in the chest.
- Around this, four hinged 20 mm armored plates were placed.
- In addition to the blade arm gained in the previous form, he now gets armored plates and shields across his body.
- The cars were built in a number of versions with different engines and slightly different armored plates.
- The Flow Slow depended on its armored plates for protection.
- Within less than a turn, the Flow Slow had been converted into meat piled on top of its own armored plates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.