"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are restrictions on individuals rowers to ensure that the faster crews row in the Ladies' Challenge Plate.
- Teams who lose in the first round of this contest enter the repechage contest for the Schools' Challenge Plate (and 5th overall place).
- Brown's men's varsity heavyweights scored the most impressive victory of yesterday's semifinals, in the Ladies' Challenge Plate, winning in 6 minutes 18 seconds.
- The outcome of the Harvard varsity race in the first final of the day, the Ladies' Challenge Plate, was decided in the early going.
- In 1994, College Boat Club won the Ladies' Challenge Plate.
- Harvard's heavyweight eight, the United States national collegiate champion, also advanced easily in the Ladies' Challenge Plate.
- Its junior varsity lost in the second-highest eights event final, the Ladies' Challenge Plate.
- But nothing could have etched the memory of this anniversary year more perfectly than what happened in the Harvard-Nottingham final for the Ladies' Challenge Plate.
- Harvard's varsity heavyweight eight defeated its rival Wisconsin today and will race for the Ladies' Challenge Plate.
- It is open to male crews from all eligible rowing clubs and has similar qualifying rules to the Ladies' Challenge Plate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.