"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Governor's car has a crown on a black plate.
- The station signs are in the standard black plate with white lettering.
- Light signals are composed of one, two or three lights in a black plate with white border.
- But that black plate was spinning out into the sun haze.
- This system was used from 1938 until 31 December 1988 and consisted of a black plate with silver letters.
- One piece sat on each of the two black plates in front of the chairs.
- An older book, that is one published before around 1900, will only have black and white plates, which are unlikely to be photographs.
- What this means is that we still have half a million black plates that were used from 1963 to 1969 on the road.
- The bread is cooked on a large, black, clay plate over a fire.
- The station names are in the standard black plates with white lettering.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.