"pie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His wife is said to make the best pumpkin pie on the island.
- But there's just something that turns me off about pumpkin pie.
- As for dessert, pumpkin pie is only half the story.
- And evidently, pumpkin pie is not for every season, either.
- Let me just say right off: I am not fond of pumpkin pie.
- During dessert a piece of pumpkin pie fell to the floor.
- "The rest of the year, my mother never made real desserts, like pumpkin pie," she said.
- He snorted so hard I thought pumpkin pie might come through his nose.
- By then, the tradition of pumpkin pie only in the fall had become well entrenched.
- The husband returns as a ghost to eat some pumpkin pie.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.