"pie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You shall have your pork pie and then we will be on our way.
- He slid the pork pie down the table toward his father.
- "Some customers couldn't live a week without their pork pies," she said.
- We could make our lunch on one of those pork pies.
- From the window came a variety of smells which included pork pies and cream.
- Had it not been for human kindess he would have ended up in a pork pie.
- You know what the shelf life of a pork pie is?
- "We could probably get some sandwiches or a pork pie or something."
- A bad stomach from a pork pie, a wee cut in a sword fight.
- I feigned innocence, helping myself to a bit of the pork pie.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.