"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thompson gave the example of a private school which restricts enrollment and thus participation.
- By restricting participation to a one-time thing, your survey results can give you an average usage per person.
- Some private environmental groups, however, are worried that the law weakens cleanup controls and restricts public participation.
- It was introduced with a view to restricting Jewish participation in higher education.
- Children like these activities and parents risk disappointing them by restricting participation.
- Loss of power is associated with a lack of opportunity and political voice, which restricts participation in the community.
- Washington should offer no encouragement to China's crude attempts to restrict participation on political grounds.
- Eligibility limits would restrict participation to children from families with incomes below certain levels.
- Some contests restrict participation to stations in a particular geographic area, such as a continent or country.
- Catholics restrict participation to their members who are not in a state of mortal sin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.