"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also rejected North Korean participation in COMECON so as to not end up a Soviet economic colony.
- The Tashkent Soviet of Soldiers' and Workers' Deputies, an organization dominated by Russian railway workers and colonial proletarians, rejected Muslim participation in government.
- Finland at the time was only officially allied with Estonia, as Sweden had rejected participation in the anti-Soviet alliance.
- Rwandan rebels have rejected French military participation in a UN force in the country because of its role in training and arming government troops, a spokesman said in Brussels.
- But when a crisis erupts, there is nothing automatic about the commitment, since governments can choose to reject participation, as dozens did in Rwanda.
- But the Bush administration has made clear its impatience with international law by rejecting American participation in the International Criminal Court.
- We do not reject participation by women in the labour process, but an enforced gender distribution according to numbers does not do justice to reality.
- (SV) In a referendum, the people of Sweden rejected participation in economic and monetary union by a broad majority.
- Feb. 6, 1990: the opposition party U.D.K. rejects participation in the Government.
- The party had rejected political participation through balloting and advocated violent resistance to U.S. governance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.