"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the days of huge, Government-sponsored research and development projects, with mandatory participation by Japan's biggest industrial players, are numbered.
- Liberals argue that government has the obligation to provide social insurance, through mandatory participation and broad program coverage.
- Midshipmen get grades on a broad academic program, military leadership performance, and mandatory participation in competitive athletics.
- Life in Port Sunlight included intrusive rules and implied mandatory participation in activities.
- The Larchmont Charter Schools have a unique school lunch program with mandatory participation for all students.
- If that doesn't work, we will have to resort to mandatory participation starting July 1, 1988.
- The philosophy inherent in mandatory participation reflects a curious twisting of the meaning of "dependence" - the supposed ill that welfare recipients suffer.
- Mead believes welfare culture could breed empowerment more effectively if mandatory participation in education/job training programs were required for welfare recipients.
- Unlike Massachusetts, Vermont will not make participation mandatory.
- We are proposing that the mandatory private financial participation will be at a lower rate and will therefore be at 40% of its present level.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.