"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Singapore's health care system, which is often referred to as a free-market or mixed system, makes use of a combination of compulsory participation and state price controls to achieve the same goals.
- On completing his studies in 1947, he refused compulsory military participation, as he disagreed with Holland's political actions in Indonesia, and fled the country aboard a Swedish oil tanker that would take him to Venezuela.
- In 1923, VPI changed a policy of four-year compulsory participation in the Corps of Cadets to two years.
- He emphasized that joining in the prayer is not compulsory, but voluntary participation in an ecumenical sense.
- The French Immersion programme also has compulsory participation in the Canadian Parents for French (CPF) Concours d'art oratoire until the end of grade 10.
- Since workers' compensation mandated benefits without regard to fault or negligence, many felt that compulsory participation would deprive the employer of property without due process.
- The Collingwood Certificate challenges students with respect to academic achievement, compulsory athletic participation, continued arts enrollment, participation in community service, the graduation portfolio, and overall citizenship at the school.
- There is no compulsory participation in any religious liturgies.
- Berlin had lobbied noisily for the compulsory participation in a new Greek bailout of private lenders, many of whom stand to lose heavily if Greece defaults on its €300bn (£265bn) debts.
- Private banks must know that if the current voluntary creditor participation is not sufficient... then we must realise that we will need compulsory participation by creditors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.