"pain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- James Wait ran away from home because people were inflicting physical pain on him all the time.
- It was the voice that would lead to the pain inflicted by Mom.
- It makes our job so much easier, to be able to inflict pain only as needed.
- All your life you have inflicted pain on others and enjoyed doing it.
- "Is it our mission to inflict pain on these men?"
- I inflicted pain on myself rather than listen to the teacher one more boring second.
- See if they could inflict enough pain to jar her back to life.
- "But the way you make someone who has been burned get better is by inflicting pain."
- "It's designed to inflict pain and I think the people responsible have to be brought to justice."
- He lacked the heart to inflict further pain in her life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.