"order" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So far 44 states have ordered more than 300,000 copies.
- You may also order hard copies by mail free of charge.
- And stores that order fewer copies than a full case pay a little more as well.
- In less than two weeks, video stores have ordered 80,000 copies.
- For a small payment one could order copies of these items from his catalogue.
- You go to the chains, show them the sales figures, and they order a million copies for their stores.
- Visitors may order copies of images in the art shop or on the website.
- Then immediately order free copies from the other two agencies to make sure the error is not repeated on their reports.
- He ordered copies of the four longest articles for review later.
- The local drugstore ordered several copies of his last novel but didn't do very well with them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.