"offend" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I don't want you to feel offended by my suggestion.
- If you felt offended by the movie, then it was racist.
- There were guys who felt offended by the media coverage.
- I'm so used to my appearance, I don't feel either offended or pleased by it.
- Yes there is a line - but never forget how much you can offend by mistake as well.
- He didn't respond, and she wondered if she'd offended him by her last statement.
- He was still deeply shocked and offended by his father's comment.
- The woman looked offended by this slur on her memory.
- All things were possible, but she should have been surprised, mystified, or offended by the question.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.