"offend" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Order has offended many people in the past century or so.
- Those who offended the girls in some way were paid back with interest.
- It's not the first time they have offended in this way.
- He seemed offended by the events of those days, in a rather dusty way.
- She had offended him in some way without realizing it.
- "I decided not to offend my friends in the fashion industry," he said.
- It was not the first time Margaret had offended in a similar fashion.
- I am offended by a terrorist bomb first thing in the morning when I'm trying to get to work.
- "I am truly sorry for offending anyone in any way."
- Anyone would think he had offended them in some way, he thought.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.