"occur" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It seemed that both had occurred simultaneously but, of course, one did have to come first.
- The two results can occur simultaneously, as third world residents know.
- The order in which the operations take place does not matter, as all four occur simultaneously.
- More often than not, those two phenomena occur simultaneously in my life.
- They were all silent, for the same alternative occurred to them simultaneously.
- The development of language, tools and culture may have occurred roughly simultaneously.
- Many things were to occur simultaneously when the signal went forth.
- What makes things difficult is that more than one of these mechanisms may be occurring simultaneously.
- The first three books are written from a different sibling's point of view and occur simultaneously.
- With larger groups of people, it is common for several different conversations to occur simultaneously.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.