"obstacle" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He simply pointed out a major obstacle of which I knew nothing.
- Until recently, two major obstacles have stood in the way.
- The issue was expected to be the major obstacle to any agreement being reached.
- But two major obstacles stand in the way: money and management.
- Of course, there are some major obstacles in the way.
- Fuel is a major obstacle, as running out of it results in game over.
- The major obstacles to this are time, money and political will.
- Lack of support from parents is often a major obstacle.
- "And various times I considered him one of our major obstacles."
- Especially the difficult supply situation was thought to be a major obstacle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.