"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Matt Kemp's seemingly minor injury became much more serious and the team is expected to be without him for at least four weeks.
- That seemingly minor though controversial change made all the difference.
- Even small, seemingly minor pieces of evidence can be used to gain appeals.
- Others may be reluctant to spend the time and money on a doctor visit for a seemingly minor complaint.
- The matter began in a seemingly minor and common kind of traffic confrontation.
- A seemingly minor incident in 1881 led to his downfall.
- It seems like we're really ragging on this car for seemingly minor issues.
- The bishops also address a seemingly minor issue with serious educational implications.
- One seemingly minor outcome of the battle would have lasting effects.
- Even small and seemingly minor contact across class lines can have benefits.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.