"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It will undoubtedly be acceptable with only the most minor corrections."
- "What would I not give at this minute to be even the most minor of film stars!"
- In 1953, Wilhelm returned from military service and had his most successful minor league season.
- Even the most minor local issues require the chairman's consent to be considered.
- Some allow you to change virtually everything yourself, while others need the supplier to make the most minor changes to the system.
- "For anything other than the most minor blow, at least call the doctor and observe the child carefully," she said.
- They drew satisfaction from the most minor aspects of daily life.
- For that matter, can you name the baseball player who did hit the most minor league home runs?
- Their own family were county gentry of the most minor sort.
- It would risk becoming a body to which we referred even the most minor decisions, as happened in the 1980s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.