"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There were some relatively minor changes made in the development of the series.
- The differences between the two candidates on issues seem relatively minor.
- Despite the name change, the changes were relatively minor compared to those between the original 100 and the 100-6.
- With a few relatively minor changes, they could be wonderful.
- A few have relatively minor records of environmental problems, officials said.
- In the states immediately to the north of Florida, impact was relatively minor.
- Such a change would, by everyone's account, be a relatively minor matter.
- They took the opportunity to change the design in a number of relatively minor ways while doing so.
- They had been in a long-term relationship and wanted to work out some relatively minor issues before getting married.
- This was a relatively minor development from the design used in watch 1135.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.