"manager" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They hired a manager, to try and get more free time.
- The new board would hire a manager to run the island.
- He hired a manager and a group of local young people to work for him at the video store.
- The Sun has yet to hire a coach or a general manager.
- Do they hire a general manager who would then choose a coach?
- Sometimes she wondered why they hired a general manager at all.
- He said they hoped to hire a new manager within a week.
- Many of them are politicians, hired political managers, and military leaders.
- Do you want to operate the business yourself or hire a manager?
- He said if the charity hired a manager to do those jobs, it would cost $100,000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.