"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jordan's death was reported in Texas newspapers as a major story.
- The show features a focus on major stories from around the country.
- I am sure we will all continue to report the major stories around the world.
- Life is believed to have another major story in the works.
- You're trying to make a major story out of something that is not.
- The subsequent media coverage became a major story in May 2006.
- The news was reported in newspapers all over the world as a major story.
- The rise of Christian rock, by that or any other name, is a major story.
- Most people in television news still expect it to edge out Fox on major international stories.
- The project was a major recurring story in the media and with the public.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.