"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was recognized by his contemporaries, both Polish speaking and foreign, as a major historian of Poland.
- The last major historian to advance a new story of the siege was Pausanias, who was active in the 2nd century.
- Do they not call for the majestic, ramified, compendious discourse of a major historian?
- He is commonly held to be the last major historian of the ancient world.
- This major Christian historian found several imitators in the first half of the 5th century, but their works survive partially if at all.
- Bury's view remains in the minority, and the battle is considered crucial by virtually every other major historian.
- The making of the South African past: major historians on race and class, (1988)
- In fact, each major historian try to build his own classification.
- He was one of the American Revolution's first major historians.
- Indeed, only a minority of the work of any major Roman historian has survived.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.