"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In-ring introductions are sometimes used for title matches or other major bouts, to add a "big fight feel".
- The figure, greater than expected, is not remarkable by the standard of major heavyweight bouts, which produce more than a million purchase.
- Ratner defines a major bout as one that will have a gate of $2 million.
- That thought is hardly calculated to lift the spirits of a fighter readying for a major bout.
- For Steele, it marked the second time in the last year a decision to halt a major bout had triggered questions about his judgment.
- No major bouts take place in 1875.
- Here was a news conference before a major heavyweight bout and everyone was so civil, it might have been mistaken for a lawn party.
- Also in 1963 came his first major bout of depression.
- Guests from around the world typically attend major bouts.
- No major bouts take place in 1874.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.