"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That important event had oc-curred nearly two hundred years ago, and a major celebration on Earth was in the works.
- At the same time during the major Muslim celebrations thousands of people gather there to pray.
- Three-pounders are scarce and a 4-pounder is cause for a major celebration.
- The site has also been the location of major military celebrations.
- It is also used for major celebrations and athletics competitions.
- I assume there's a major celebration going on down there.
- To many people, an 80th birthday is, in itself, reason for a major celebration.
- They all seem to be celebrating something, though, and it's a major celebration.
- The first major public celebration of this devotion was in 1990, after which it gained greater currency.
- By the late 1700s the carnival became a major celebration in the colony.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.