"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Considered a major bust, he was dealt to the Detroit Pistons in 1962.
- He looked exactly like a veteran cop before a major bust.
- The leftovers would start meeting the growing needs in the Big Apple, which needed the help after a major bust.
- We can expect a major bust any day now.
- This is a recipe for a major bust, not a soft landing.
- These efforts were augmented by a series of major busts in England and Europe.
- They'd learned to take a positive glee in making a major bust, and what it was doing to their bank accounts back home didn't hurt.
- The Cubs finished 2009 barely above .500 at 83-78 and Bradley was a major bust.
- In early January 2013, illegal copies of the film were discovered in a major anti-piracy bust.
- In my last month of school, a major bust led to the suspension of half a dozen boys.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.