"long" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If the administration is in trouble with Congress, it's long overdue.
- Either way I was long overdue to call on them.
- On the other hand, a debate about American trade policy is long overdue.
- These efforts are long overdue and more work remains to be done.
- Even so, local officials found the work to be long overdue.
- In the opinion of some students, the idea is long overdue.
- The tax and social security systems are long overdue for reform.
- He said, however, that tough military action against Iraq was long overdue.
- All those changes, if they come, will be long overdue.
- I also think this is a great idea, and long overdue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.