"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pocock's subspecies divisions are still regularly listed in general descriptions of the cat.
- Players who are regularly listed on the starting lineup for each game are considered starters.
- Out of those entries, four were short listed and played regularly on radio for listeners to indicate their preferences.
- It is still regularly listed as subspecies P. c. coryi in research works, including those directly concerned with its conservation.
- The Wheaton public school system is regularly listed among the finest in the United States.
- Shows here and in other theaters are listed regularly in local newspapers.
- It is regularly listed by Forbes Magazine as one of the nation's 500 largest privately held companies.
- From 1517 until 1555 he is listed regularly in the guild's annual accounts.
- John W. Kluge is regularly listed as a multibillionaire.
- However, as the season continued, his playing time greatly diminished, and he was regularly not even listed in the team's bench lineup.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.