"lift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A lift bridge, it opened in July 1941 at a cost of $1.5 million.
- The two lift bridges in the district were built during this period, which ended around 1930.
- A lift bridge was built in 1905, joining the communities on either side of the river.
- Its features make it the highest lift bridge in the world.
- Construction of the current vertical lift bridge began in 1951.
- Plans for a new lift bridge were drawn up, and it was opened on 19 October 1953.
- A lift bridge, for example, is similar to one recently restored in Milford.
- The 1926 railbridge was replaced in 1969 with a larger, higher lift bridge.
- A new river crossing has been needed for decades to replace a lift bridge constructed in 1931.
- A short section at Sleaford was opened in 2010, following the installation of a lift bridge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.