"lawyer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People who wonder if they should tell their own lawyer and instead end up doing it for the first time on the stand.
- "Why didn't you tell your last lawyer about the money?"
- And the fourth kept telling his lawyer that he wanted to kill himself.
- "It doesn't look like a case that's worth any more than that to me," she told lawyers then.
- So I told my lawyer to get it in writing.
- "He's told his lawyer, so that makes two more who know."
- Some "decided to die in the fire," he told his lawyer.
- But the judge told lawyers he expected the process to move forward "with deliberate speed."
- The judge told lawyers to be ready to begin arguing the case on Sept. 10.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.