"lawyer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They hired a lawyer and began to build a defense.
- At one point it looked like all of the board members were going to hire lawyers.
- The new system made it more difficult for workers to hire lawyers.
- The board has hired a lawyer to look into the legal issues before it makes a decision.
- It takes money to hire a lawyer and a lot of time to take the government to court.
- "With this money, we will be able to hire more lawyers and other staff."
- They could hire lawyers in addition to the one provided them.
- To be sure, not every firm or company will hire older lawyers at high levels.
- Maybe it was hiring a good lawyer; or perhaps he needed to turn himself in.
- At tonight's meeting, there was talk of hiring a lawyer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.