"lawyer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Day 12 he calls his lawyer and gets no answer.
- "Have you been given an opportunity to call your lawyer?"
- "I wanted to call my lawyer to find out what was going on."
- Call his lawyer and tell him I'm ready to testify.
- I told the people here that you were perfectly free, of course, to call your lawyer.
- He called his lawyer and turned over all the paperwork.
- He called his own lawyer - the general counsel at the firm.
- I'll call his lawyer, and if that fails I've got some other little ways.
- In the police station, insist on being allowed to call your lawyer.
- At 8:23, a lawyer called to say the suit had been filed two minutes earlier.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.