"launch" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also launched several successful raids against Spartan allies in the region.
- The Observatory said security forces later launched raids in the area, detaining more than 100 people.
- He used it as his main base from which to launch raids on British ships.
- During this period the French launched raids near the allied positions.
- It was also ideally situated for launching raids on Spanish settlements.
- Over the next several years of the war, both sides launched raids against each other, usually targeting settlements.
- Throughout this period, Hamas launched raids against these crossing points.
- They sought to obtain them by launching raids on the big and small houses of the Ascendancy.
- On May 26, the police launched raids on dozens of suspects' homes.
- I could launch raids on their coastal villages, as Maris and others had done to us, but for little if any gain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.