"language" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These are, most will agree, two central factors in language learning.
- The software on each computer is especially designed for language learning.
- Language learning takes a long time, much longer than you may have ever anticipated.
- First, there was an increased demand for language learning, particularly in Europe.
- There are three general perspectives on the issue of language learning.
- For a child, there is a difference between oral language learning and reading.
- The journal's main focus is the use of technologies for language learning and teaching.
- And if children have significant hearing loss for a long period of time, they may experience difficulties in language learning.
- My bill will focus on language learning and technical skills funding.
- He is renowned for his work on motivation in second language learning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.