"language" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes reading and writing are combined to form language arts.
- The majority of her career in education was spent teaching 8th grade social studies and language arts.
- As a kind of language art, it will use words to create imaginative images.
- The second floor is primarily language arts and social studies classes.
- Construction on an elevator for the language arts building started in the fall of 2008.
- And if they do store the work, will a teacher with 80 language arts students have time to study the portfolios?
- Students take four classes each of language arts, mathematics, and social studies.
- Subjects of study have included language arts, science, math and social studies.
- The activities presented can be used for science, language arts, mathematics, history and more.
- This game is intended to teach language arts for kids age 9-12.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.