"intimate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Being able to see him on a weekly basis in an intimate setting is special."
- It was first opened in 1976, designed to be an intimate setting where students received close and individual attention.
- A more intimate setting awaits on the other side of the river.
- "But at the same time spectators can watch some of the world's best players close up in an intimate setting."
- Here, in a more intimate setting, Ruth presented a different picture.
- The intimate setting showed off his light touch with luxury.
- Small classes of 6-8 offer an intimate setting and the opportunity to have new work read aloud each week.
- The restaurant is one of the few places on the Island where jazz can be heard in an intimate setting.
- He therefore asked the audience to imagine itself in the more intimate setting of, say, a living room.
- But never before has he heard her in such a close, intimate setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.