"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite these potential difficulties, psychosocial intervention can be effective, at least in some cases, in changing the ways maltreated parents think about their young children.
- Therefore the biggest obstacle to any kind of psychosocial intervention was the community's lack of openness to "outsiders".
- When used in combination with psychosocial interventions they may improve long-term adherence to treatment.
- Current treatment for somatization includes cognitive behavioral therapy and psychosocial interventions.
- The efficacy of psychosocial interventions in adult cancer patients is supported by an extensive literature.
- Thus, the overall positive benefit for psychosocial interventions seems to be greater with those who seem to need it most.
- A variety of individual psychosocial interventions have been studied.
- You can't underestimate all of the environmental and psychosocial interventions that can play into this.
- While psychosocial interventions are important, psychotherapy should only have its place when it has efficacy.
- Management of schizophrenia depends largely on medications and on psychosocial interventions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.