"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No broad public support for timely military intervention could be generated in such a short period.
- "It seems I have come through this trial more or less unscathed, thanks to your timely intervention."
- I don't even want to think what could have happened to us without their timely intervention the other night.
- Only the timely intervention of Sheridan then security saves them.
- Ill consequences threatened, of a sort that only timely intervention could prevent.
- That, at last, has been prevented in 1998 by timely intervention.
- A good article and timely intervention into the debate.
- Only the swift and timely intervention of her father had saved the infants' lives.
- Hitler took advantage of this timely intervention to quickly change the subject.
- She could make a timely intervention if it was required.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.