"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only a last-minute intervention by the floor manager saved Parkinson's life.
- Even last-minute intervention by Mr. Bush could not break the impasse.
- Reformists, stunned at the ayatollah's last-minute intervention, held emergency meetings.
- However, due to Bauer's last-minute intervention, the attack only kills eleven people.
- Only a last-minute intervention by the floor manager saved Parkinson from serious injury or worse.
- The second good omen was the surprising last-minute intervention by the Bush administration on the side of the reformers.
- His most immediate duty is to protect his emerging country against a last-minute Soviet intervention.
- Due to last-minute intervention by a person who appeared to be a senior officer, I was allowed to reboard without paying a fine.
- Even last-minute intervention by President Bush could not save the bill, which would have brought the first significant changes to national energy policy in a decade.
- He lost thanks to Speaker Thomas Foley's last-minute intervention, and the bill passed, 306 to 112.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.