"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The hawks want an immediate first strike before the system goes down.
- Which is why, for the last seven days, we've been ready, at the first sign of trouble, to mount an immediate strike against Crow Ridge.
- But Jess had in mind a more immediate strike, a blow that he could observe soon, while his anger still burned high.
- Because of their limited range, their potential use was heavily constrained (they could not, for example, threaten Moscow with an immediate strike).
- This put an end to the immediate strike, but the conflict flared again less than two months later, and led to the La Coruña massacre.
- President Clinton could have ordered an immediate strike.
- With this information, Kirk recommends that Starfleet conduct an immediate strike on the weapon.
- In protest at the teacher's death the teachers' unions ordered an immediate strike in all schools.
- "This resolution stopped an immediate strike against Iraq, but only an immediate strike," he said.
- Some of the more militant members of the union are calling for an immediate strike.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.