"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unlike the Pope, the light was not an immediate hit.
- It opened in March 1987 and was an immediate hit.
- The series was an immediate hit, selling more than 100,000 copies.
- The proposal was not an immediate hit with the networks.
- Her first book appeared in 1965 and became an immediate hit, as did the other two.
- Soon after, the video was broadcast by the national television, making it an immediate hit.
- When the series began, it was an immediate hit with viewers.
- The show was an immediate hit and ran on the channel until 1981.
- The picnic area was an immediate hit and sold out for the season before the year began.
- It was an immediate popular hit and sold more than a million copies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.