"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of course, now that the immediate flight was over, she would begin thinking about her father again.
- In the present state of the weather, immediate flight was, we knew, impossible.
- A camp would be chosen in the open on a site that allowed for immediate flight.
- Christian could recommend only one option to Frederick: immediate flight.
- "I order you to prepare this airplane for immediate flight!"
- This may sound like boasting to you, but an immediate flight without myself as pilot is out of the question.
- Now he seemed almost prone upon the desktop, like a bird preparing for immediate flight.
- Thank God he'd gotten an immediate flight out of Barbados.
- Which should be adequate reason for immediate flight, I suppose.
- Understanding the dangers of his position, that person decided upon an immediate flight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.