"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, the distant blast had no immediate bearing on the situation at hand.
- Unlike most of what follows, it's a gimmick that has some immediate bearing on matters at hand.
- The Shadow took immediate bearings on his present position.
- Research in any of the sciences, including medicine, may be totally 'unproductive'; it may have no immediate bearing on making, mending, or curing.
- It had no immediate bearing on the case, but it doesn't make sense.
- I believe it may have immediate bearing on your operation to evacuate our embassy in Riyadh," Goode began.
- All through her life she had tended to shut out things that seemed to have no immediate bearing on her survival.
- The High Court judgment asked the government not to resort to such actions against writers unless their writings have an immediate and direct bearing in a physical action.
- Though she had learned a great deal, perilously little of it seemed to have any immediate bearing on Winter's problem.
- What has been said about Tolkien's poetry has an immediate bearing on that most attractive but least tractable subject, 'Tolkien's mythology'.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.