"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His immediate aim is repeal of the new law.
- The immediate aim is to launch at least five such products on the market within two years.
- But the immediate aim was that the submarine should get the hell out of the way.
- But halting did not appear to be his immediate aim.
- The immediate aim was to have a consent of all workers to make decisions on economic plans.
- Instead, their immediate aim is to raise awareness amongst the voters and the politicians in the other political parties.
- France's immediate aim was to expel German troops from its territory.
- Its immediate aim was to open a debate that is expected to unfold over years rather than months.
- His immediate aim was to solve the team's shortage from the right side.
- He had not come to America without some prospect of employment beside that comprised in his immediate scientific aims.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.