"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What are they teaching young Guardian writers in schools nowadays?
- Too often you find this lack of knowledge from Guardian writers.
- But which songs bring tears to the eyes of Guardian writers?
- Guardian writers expressions of concern and support for the 1% are getting a little tiresome.
- Only the Guardian writers and the government kept denying it.
- It was only ever the Guardian writers and the government who kept denying it.
- One Guardian writer takes a break from buying books.
- I wish more Guardian writers felt comfortable enough to do the same.
- We have been given the tapes from one of the interviews done by a Guardian writer with someone in the public eye.
- This is a very interesting point that has not analyzed by Guardian writers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.