"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I am not sure where Guardian journalists get there ideas on price.
- If Guardian journalists are paying £13k for 2.5kwp they must be crazy.
- The best of the general election campaign out there, supplied by readers and Guardian journalists.
- Even if this was simple, which it isn't, a Guardian journalist is hardly going to let you know that's what he or she does.
- We ask a Guardian journalist who he thinks was responsible for this attack.
- I sometimes wonder if Guardian journalists bother to do any research before writing.
- But would Guardian journalists be brave enough to make an association like that?
- We'll also be drawing on reporting from the hundreds of Guardian journalists based around the world.
- He says Guardian journalists believe they serve a serious civic purpose.
- I'd love to read a Guardian journalist's take on this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.